By signing up to DIYversity.com i agree to the following.
Presentation and rights of information
In accordance with the provisions set forth in Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data and in its subsequent regulations, in particular in the : DIYversity LLC. (“DIYversity”), with and registered office in , guarantees the security and confidentiality of its users’ personal data and information.
Cookies and IPs
The access to certain content offered through the Web Site may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, modify or replace the the general conditions. Therefore, prior to access and / or use of such Content, the User must also read the specific corresponding conditions.
Register through accounts from other providers
You can also register in DIYversity from accounts you may have with other service providers, “social network services” or third-party accounts, such as Facebook. As part of the functionality of the service, you can link your account to DIYversity with third party accounts in two ways:
- Provide DIYversity with the access data to your third parties accounts through the site, service or application.
- Allow DIYversity to access to your third parties account, as permitted by the terms and conditions governing the use of each third party account.
You declare the right to transmit information to DIYversity to access your third parties account and / or grant DIYversity the access to your account without suggesting the breach of the terms and conditions applying to the use of the thrid parties account and without forcing DIYversity to pay any fee or impose usage limitations imposed by the social networking service. If you decide to register in DIYversity from a third party account via our website or application, we obtain personal information you have consented to give the corresponding social networking service and we can use this information to create your account in DIYversity. Depending on the third party accounts you chose and the privacy settings you set in these accounts, you understand that by granting DIYversity access to your third party accounts we are going to have access to make available and keep (if this is possible and as permitted by the social networking service) information from third-party accounts so that it is available in and through your account on DIYversity Web Site, application and service. If there exists information about your friends or peole related to your third party accounts, the information we get from them will also depend on the privacy settings these people have established in their the social networking service.
- Telecommunications: Products and Services of telecommunications and technology
- Finances: provided by financial institutions, insurers and Social Welfare.
- Leisure: Editorial, Tourism, Sports, Collections, Photography, Hobbies, Toys, Transportation, Gardening, Hobbies, Lottery, lottery syndicates, communication and entertainment.
- Consumer goods: Electronics, Computers, Clothing, Footwear and Fashion, Accessories, Home, Bazaar, Personal Care (Cosmetics, Perfume, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical advertising specialties) Furniture, Food and Beverage, Stationary, Fashion and decor)
- Automotives: Products and Services related to Cars, Motorcycles
- Energy and water: Electricity related Products, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water
- NGO: Products and Services related to NGOs.
The customer / user declares to have read and understood the information provided so she/he accepts all its contents.