Teachers Stand Out & Expand Your Reach
By Sharing Your Knowledge Worldwide On DIYversity
Are you a teacher, are you talented in some skill and like to teach it to others or do you have something you like to show others how to do?
DIYversity provides you with all the tools to do it in your own personal online class rooms. Yes you can have more than one class room.
Use Our Innovative And Easy To Use Tools
Enhance your teaching with innovative tools that are fun, engaging and proven to have students coming back for more and bring in more.
Everything you need to expand your reach and teach online
DIYversity empowers you to create your courses and teach them online.
We offer the best and most innovative online teaching tools,. supportive instructor community, and expert course creation & technical teams dedicated to your success.
Reach Thousands of Students With One Course
Higher education is evolving at an unprecedented pace and on an unprecedented scale. With DIYversity, digital learning is finally coming of age. Scholars around the globe are exploring the boundless possibilities of online teaching.
Become a part of this movement to reinvent higher education in the 21st century.
Why Teach at DIYversity?
- A Revolutionary Era In EducationDIYversity is the first step into this new landscape of education, and innovative instructors like you will shape it. Become a part of the growing community of educational pioneers changing the way students learn. Now is the time to join this global movement!
- Increase Your Reach And Gain RecognitionOpen your classroom to students from all over the world – many of whom would not otherwise have access to this type of education. With thousands of enrolled students from all over the world, you can spread your ideas and gain recognition for yourself and your institution. This, of course, is an unprecedented opportunity, particularly for less well-known institutions and young scholars.
- Innovative Tools At Your FingertipsOpen online courses allow for new teaching methods and didactic formats, creating a teaching experience that the traditional lecture hall cannot match. Our rich learning analytics suite will give you immediate insights and help you to improve your course. These insights will not only make teaching a more rewarding experience – they also form the basis of a new data-driven approach that will help to improve teaching and learning.
What we have to offer
DIYversity: The Leading Platform In Europe, Asia DIYversity is a leading platform around the world. and the first platform to offer courses that are worth ECTS credits. Thousands of students from all over the world are joining us every day. Let’s work together to offer them a great online learning experience.
A Great Platform To Work With The DIYversity platform is built in-house by experienced software developers with a special focus on design and usability. We are in close contact with instructors to make sure that you have all the tools you need. At DIYversity, bug reports go straight to the source and get handled as top priority. We never cease to improve the user experience of our product.
We Will Support You Along The WayOur enthusiastic and experienced team of experts in didactics, video production and marketing will support the production of your course from start to finish. We will give you tips on how to produce your videos, help you manage your student community and promote your course within our network.
How our collaboration works
Are you interested in creating a course? If you want to know more about how we can collaborate, just fill out the form and we will send you additional information!
Let’s discuss your questions and ideas. We are curious to hear about your course and figure out how to make it happen!
If we think that your course concept and DIYversity are a match, we will start working out the details of our cooperation and get started on your virtual classroom!
[tab_title]How much can you earn?[/tab_title]
How much can you earn?
More than you might think.
The average instructor earns $7,000 a year per course. 90% of instructors make sales. Discover a supportive community of online instructors. Get instant access to all course creation resources.[/tab_content]
[tab_title] Committed to Instructors[/tab_title]
Committed to Instructors
Own your content.
When you bring students to DIYversity, you keep 100% of each sale. When DIYversity brings students to your course, you keep 50% of each sale.[/tab_content]
[tab_title]Everything You Need[/tab_title]
Everything You Need
- All-in-one, free online learning platform
- Unlimited, highest quality video upload
- Course design & development support
- Worldclass developers working for you on the latest technologies
- 24/7 customer support and payment processing
- Infinite, worldwide reach
- Your very own mobile app built right in
- Course management tools to collaborate & communicate
- Track your sales, earnings & more
- A supportive instructor community where you can learn and share
Invite an Instructor
[tab_title]Invite an Instructor[/tab_title]
Invite an Instructor
Know someone who might love teaching on DIYversity? Tell us more! Our Guidance Team will reach out to Instructor and see if they’d like to join DIYversity.
Instructor First Name
Invite an Instructor
[tab_title]Frequently Asked Questions[/tab_title]
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a typical DIYversity course look like?
Great question! A typical DIYversity course has 1-3 hours of content, with a minimum requirement of at least 30 mins of content and 60% video content.
What is DIYversity’s traffic like?
We have over 1 million students currently using the platform, as well as over 2 million monthly visitors!
Are there any costs associated with creating a course on DIYversity?
Nope! Creating a course is entirely free for our instructors and there are never any maintenance fees.You keep 100% of the revenue (minus payment fees) when you bring new students to DIYversity. For every student DIYversity brings to your course through our marketing efforts, you keep 50% of the sale. DIYversity handles all customer service, payment processing and hosting fees, and gives you access to the complete feature set of DIYversity including the mobile version of your courses all for no additional cost. You can see more information on our revenue share here.
How should I price my course?
Some instructors use a metric of around $10 – $30 per hour of course content. Most courses on DIYversity are priced between $29 – $99.
How long are students able to access my course?
Once your course is purchased, the student has access to all course materials indefinitely, just like an on-demand channel!
What does DIYversity do to promote my course?
With over 1 million registered students, we naturally have quite a few students searching for courses on DIYversity :-). We also focus on enabling our instructors to successfully promote their courses via: coupon codes , our affiliate program, DIYversity’s featured and trending sections, and advice from our awesome in-house instructor promotion team.
Are there any standards or requirements I should know about while creating my course?
Yes. DIYversity reviews all courses published on DIYversity.com to make sure they meet our standards for quality. You can checkout our full course creation checklist here. There are 3 important standards to keep in mind:
- Courses should contain at least 30 minutes of content with 60% video content.
- Courses should be well structured to deliver on learning objectives.
- Audio should be clear and intelligible; Video should be clear, well-lit, and high-definition.
What type of equipment (camera, microphone, software) do I need to create an online course?
There are many, very low-cost ways to create your online course, and many tools to help you shoot video, edit video, create great sound, set up lighting, and more Here are a few of our
[tab_title]Start Teaching Now[/tab_title]
Start Teaching now!
Click here to set up your profile and virtual classroom.[/tab_content]